Sunday 6 February 2011

No soap, no shampoo, the same bath

I recently came across an interesting article about using no shower gel or shampoo in the bath. A lot of people were reporting that their skin and hair got better. I thought it may be worth of trying. I will try to list some cons and pros and you might get some idea about what was behind this decision. If you found out, please let me know.


PROS:
  1. I don't have to carry any shampoo to my trainings. This is not a big issue anyway, but you know, every little helps as little says. And  I don't have to worry about accidental droppings of (shower) gel in prison.
  2. I am kind of pill-less person. I'm not using painkillers at all, and really can't think of the last time I've eaten some pill. Maybe this made me think that the body should be ok without the shower gel as well, especially when I currently can't see any reason for using it...Smells nice? Well, for 1 hour? Kills bacteria? As well as your natural skin protection layers..?
  3. My hair are RANDOM after each wash. Sometimes shiny, sometimes dry, sometimes flat, sometimes curly, sometimes I am snowing even in the summer...So I will work out if it is due to shampoo, water, my hands or random cosmic rays...
  4. Tiny bit more environmental friendly as water does not contain any chemical stuff. If we are not considering my dirt.
  5. I have read about many positive people's experiences.
  6. If it goes wrong, I can stop at any point.
  7. "Don't wash! I am coming home!". Napoleon's quote. Smell of the body. Adorable. When have you last washed your cat? Does she smell? Bottom line: "You haven't washed..I am coming right now..." this is how the quote above should continue..
  8. I finally have some blog...More to come, I have a lot of inspiration but no kickers. So kick me to the ass and you'll get more! Don't worry, I am still using shower gel so feet should be ok after the kick

CONS:
  1. I do not have any serious issues and it is best to avoid major changes in these circumstances. But points from above are enough for me to do it.
  2. Well, if you think about your dishes, it is really hard to clean them using just the water. You do need a washing up liquid to get rid of grease quickly and easily. But who knows if the same result cannot be achieved with hot water only, but who likes to wait these days? + human body is much more sophisticated than bowl dirty of mayo
  3. I am not sure what will happen with my hair, with my smell, with my hands cleaning the parts I am thinking of getting gloves for.
  4. What if I met Bonaparte in the tube? :-o


Well, keep reading, bookmark, share, check for more about my progress. And if you want to be part of the "Smelly-test(r) group;", feel free to drop me an email. Only safe areas for general public.



No comments:

Post a Comment